All Topics / Help Needed! / Anyone heard of binvested buyers agent ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of RetireyoungfreeRetireyoungfree
    Participant
    @retireyoungfree

Hi any1 heard or when through binvested buyers agent ? What are your thought on them , thanks

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Yes – plenty of posts regarding them on this forum and others.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of RetireyoungfreeRetireyoungfree
    Participant
    @retireyoungfree

@jamie moore
    How can I find these posts of them , im interested to read

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Use the search function on this site – or even just google

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi RYF,

Use the Search button – on the Home page, look right and down – below Training Centre and Register your book.

Benny

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Why don’t you do one of their MAP sessions to help you with strategy.

Or give Right Property Group a call for a strategy session.
    I’m saying this in regards to your other post as you seem to need guidance as to what is the best strategy for you.

Participant
    @retireyoungfree

@catalyst
    Hi catalyst I get what your saying but id rather people tell me a good strategy on here because if I go to a buyers agent they could give me biased advice thats in there best interest and not mine : for example say binvested for example they might go u should get as many propertys as possible on io loans , now if I do that they charge me 10k a property and say I get 20 ip thats 200k I put in there pockets and all my ip will be io so im in big debt and probably with a shitty exit strategy .( btw the advice thwy givr me could be genuine honest adivce but I cant help that they mighr have a hidden agenda behind what they tell me .

I mean they go Nathan brich is financially free but then why is he still working ? Is it to pay off all that debt his in ? Coz I know for sure if I was financially free I wouldn’t be working id be traveling the world or something and wen im in all that debt I do t have a buyers agent bussines to pay off all my debt like he does and ill prob be stuck to my job untill the propertys go up in vaule heaps and no1 can pridict that ! . (Anyways he could be working coz its easy money but im just saying lol)

Participant
    @catalyst

I see what you are saying and I agree in a way. When getting advice you need to ask “what’s in it for them”.

You are wrong about Nathan though. I know him personally and yes he could just do nothing if he wanted. He does not NEED to work. Property is his passion. He lives and breathes it. He works on his terms, ie when he wants to.
    You need to focus on what YOU want and how YOU can get there.

It helps to listen to a lot of people (those that have what you want) and decide what’s best for you. Everyone has different ways to invest and while it may be good for them it may not suit your situation or risk profile and exit strategy.
    Go to a Right Group meeting and listen to get ideas. You don’t need to sign up for anything and they will talk to you about your options.

Some people rubbish buyers agents and paying for courses, others swear by them.I used Nathan for my first few (before he set up his own business). That gave me the confidence to buy on my own. Without Nathan i wouldn’t have had the confidence to think big. My original goal was, like you, to have a few paid off properties. Now, 8 years later I’m a self funded retiree.

as I said- Think big.

Participant
    @retireyoungfree

@catalyst
    What was your experience with nathan ?
    Also how u brought ip thru right property group does there strategy session cost money to attend ?

Also awesome for you could u tell me how u achieved that please ? Id love to know

And yeah id love to have to DD and know how to buy my own properties too without using a ba thats a big goal id love to get too , your right maybe after I get a few ip with a ba ill understand it more and know what to do !

Participant
    @catalyst

I met Nathan when he was a buyers agent for Right Property Group.I purchased a few properties through him. He is one of the nicest guys I have met but i won’t go on about that.

I haven’t been to Right Group meetings for a few years. They used to run fortnightly meetingws for $10. They shared information and talked strategies etc. There was no hard sell. They used to sit down and chat and write you up a blueprint (of your goals, how to get there etc) for free. i don’t know if that is still the case. Mostly I found they gave similar advice to everyone. Buy under market, reno if possible, reval and withdraw equity.
    My strategy was initially to buy good yielding under market properties but I was 50 in 2008 and I wantyed to be retired before I was 60 so knew I had to do more than that. Then I bought a place that BADLY needed as reno. it was ugly and i got it cheap (thanks Nathan). My hubby and I did a complete reno in 5 weeks and made a $35K increase in value. We thought this was a good way to increase equity fast so we did that again and again. We made good equity, THEN the boom hit.
    Then we sold a couple and retired. Travelling a LOT now.
    I haven’t been on here for a long time. Check out Propertychat too. It gets more traffic than this site. Also go to Somersoft. It’s closed now but it’s great for research. You can learn a LOT there. I used to spend hours there searching.

Participant
    @retireyoungfree

@catalyst
    awesome !!
    One of my biggest goals is to be financially free so I can travel around the world !
    Wow thanks for thoese sites I never heard of them ill sign up and check em out , thanks heaps !

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

@retireyoungfree somersoft was the original ozzy property forum it is where many of us got our start (including me back in the early noughties) and from memory Nathan B was also first educated there. This forum and the somersoft current replacement are still amazing locations full of knowledge, learning communities with helpful people sharing their experiences and wisdom with each other. It seems from your posts you have done some of your own research but are still unsure how to proceed. I would suggest to clarify what questions you a really wrestling with, rather than just asking “is guru x ok?” as with someone like Nathan you will get all kinds of different responses I have had clients who came across who were unhappy but many others are happy with the outcomes. If you know what you know, and you know where the gaps in your knowledge are, then you will know how to find the missing info and take action. Its the action that makes the difference in the long run.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Profile photo of jetajeta
    Participant
    @classiceuropa

Same as above , Jan sommers is where I learnt my technique and somersoft a great help over the years.
    As for Nathan I followed a buy of his near to me which I knew the numbers didn’t stack up.
    So he maybe successful but he doesn’t always get it right and when he’s wrong it doesn’t go down well
    with him when others start to pic at the numbers.

You’ll learn everything you need to know from these types of forums then paying for it.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of jeta jeta.
    Profile photo of jetajeta
    Participant
    @classiceuropa

Here is a purchase from Nathan on the Gold Coast

In the clip he claims they purchased two for $225000 each and would rent for $300 a week and he estimated it
    to be undervalued and thought it worth $260,000 at date of purchase Oct 2014

Looking at On the house website for the property Its 45 Burra st Chevron Island

http://www.onthehouse.com.au/4957488/1_45_burra_st_surfers_paradise_qld_4217?status=off-market,for-sale,for-rent&addressQuery=Burra%20st,%20Chevron%20Island,%20QLD%204217

Now some figures

Yes purchased Oct 2014 at 224000 and 225000 remembering he said it was undervalued and estimated 260,000
    I see the latest sold purchase was march 2015 at 239,000 and the latest rent seems to show $250 a week
    although there seems to be a lot of properties of this vintage for rent on realestate.com for around the $280 mark a week.

probably has done well out of it now but don’t think it was worth his spruking back then.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of jeta jeta. Reason: added more
    Participant
    @catalyst

Good point Buyers agent.
    Yes Jeta, no-one gets it right all the time. As mentioned, I was extremely happy with my purchases Nathan sourced for me 2009).
    I can’t comment on his purchases once he went out on his own. Mu opinion is that he grew to big too fast. It’s hard to keep up with demand and keep finding good quality properties. I know people who experienced the same issues with other BA’s. I looked at one in Queensland but they only offered me crap and wanted too much for reno’s.

Jeta also makes a good pojnt about using these forums. There is a wealth of knowledge on them. And lots of generous people who are successful property investors willing to share their knowledge.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.