All Topics / Help Needed! / HAS ANYONE HEARD OF , PURE PROPERTY INVESTMENT ??

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of RetireyoungfreeRetireyoungfree
    Participant
    @retireyoungfree

Hi has anyone heard of pure Property Investment ? They are a buyers agent located in cronulla and im thinking of going through them to purchase my first property in brisbine . Has anyone heard of them or dealt with them and can give me a review ?
    Ps should I be worried that they are goinf to get me a property in brisbine condisering they are from sydney ? Thanks
    Also if anyone has been with a buyers agent and highly recommends them tell me there name , im looking to Invest in brisbine .

Btw heres pure Property Investment website of you wanna check them out :http://www.purepropertyinvestment.com
    Thanks!

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi RTF

Welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy your time with us.

I have to say it is unusual for a Buyers Agent to based in NSW and yet be recommending property here in Brisbane.

For that reason I have a feeling they are acting as a property marketer rather than a BA and are recommending to you new property where they have been paid a commission from the developer rather than charging you a fee for their service.

We never purchase off the plan or new House & Land properties for our clients and would be very wary of anyone who does.

Plenty of good stock here in Brisbane but also in saying that plenty of rubbish being marketed.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

Hi I have hered of them via there Facebook channel . they seem ok they buy established house/units they market them below market value to create instant equity and decent rental yields I believe , I would defiantly want to know abit about the suburbs and investments they have recently been buying . sometimes there isn’t a rush to buy and to spend the time and make sure you are comfortable with the investment decisions . I haven’t used them nor no anyone that has used there service .

you have a buyers agent up above Richard maybe he can be of assistance to you I would defiantly have a chat with both if that’s the path you want to go down

Profile photo of kristykristy
    Participant
    @kristymckee12

Hi There,

Just wondering if you ended up buying through Pure Property Investment? I am looking at buying through them and would love any feedback you can give me :)

Thanks,
    Kristy

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

Hi Kirsty
    No I havnt bought through them sorry
    All the best and would love to know how it goes :)

Profile photo of StevenSteven
    Participant
    @steven1982

Which area was that? The one you mentioned with 0 growth and people not able to pay rent?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.