All Topics / Heads Up! / Should I use a buyers agent ??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RetireyoungfreeRetireyoungfree
    Participant
    @retireyoungfree

Hi im a new member and just starting out in real estate investing , I live in sydney.
    Do use know of any good buyers agents to go thru ? Unless use dont recommend buyers agents?
    What are your thoughts , also what would be the best strategy to invest in property ? Should I get the propertys on p and I or interest only ?
    Also has anyone heard of thr buyers agent pure Property Investment ? Are they any good ?
    Thanks

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi RYF,

You have lots of questions – and that is a good thing when starting out. It is far better to ask than to assume.

Anyway, my best advice right now would be to take a look all through this thread:-
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/4410491-the-big-picture-for-new-readers-especially/

There will be answers there to some of the questions you are asking. There may also be answers to questions you haven’t asked yet (but were thinking of them). All in all, it should help to direct your thoughts in a measured way toward some chunks of worthwhile early knowledge that will allow you to progress….

Enjoy !!

Benny

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi and welcome aboard

Where are you looking to purchase?

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of RetireyoungfreeRetireyoungfree
    Participant
    @retireyoungfree

@benny
    Hi benny I will look through that thread now , thanks your very helpful !

@jamie
    Hi jamie im looking to buy in brisbine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.