All Topics / Help Needed! / 4 Bedroom Townhouses

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of BokoBoko
    Participant
    @boko

Hi, Is it more profitable to build 2 or 3 x 4 Bedroom Townhouses rather than trying to squeeze 4 x 2 Bedroom Townhouses on a block in Melbourne’s North and Western inner to middle range suburbs ed Niddrie, Airport West, Avondale Heights, Braybrook, Footscray, Newport, Seddon etc? There seems to be less 4 bedroom townhouses being built now, so demand may be exceeding supply. Any thoughts?.

Profile photo of michael@propertunitybuyersagentsmichael@propertunitybuyersagents
    Participant
    @michaelpickham

Hi Boko

I’m from Sydney so my Victorian knowledge is not my strong suit, however, in regards to the 3 or 4 bed T/Houses over a 2 bed, I think it would be wiser to go for size and quality of the 3/4 beds. They sell for more, rent for more and majority of buyers prefer a bit of space rather than a closed in feeling. You could certainly attract a premium and go for PPOR ownership who like to pay a bit more for a bit more typically.

Cheers

Michael

michael@propertunitybuyersagents | Propertunity Buyers Agents
    http://www.propertunity.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Real Estate Buyers Agent for Sydney & Central Coast

Profile photo of RedwoodRedwood
    Participant
    @redwood

Simple answer is – it depends :)

Consideration include the size of the block – the suburb – the cost – town planning regs amongst fifty other considerations….

Cheers Ivan

Redwood | REDWOOD | SMSF | PROPERTY | FINANCE
    http://redwoodadvisory.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

SMSF - PROPERTY INVESTMENT - WEALTH CREATION AND FINANCE SOLUTIONS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.