All Topics / General Property / My Ticket to Steve McKnight – 2016 Millionaire Mega Conference Melbourne

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of SherzzaSherzza
    Participant
    @sherzza

Hey guys,

I have purchased 2 tickets to Steve McKnight – 2016 Millionaire Mega Conference Melbourne however due to a family event coming up, there is no way i will be able to trek it down to melbourne to attend (which sucks!). Anyway there is no refund on the tickets so I was wondering if anyone wanted to take my 2 tickets and attend in my place. I see this as a win, win situation as the seat will not be wasted and someone gets the knowledge, and I will also regain the reserve for the seat that I have paid. I have heard the tickets are sold out, so I will only be giving these tickets to people who will definitely attend. If you are interested in and you CAN attend please message me back or reply to this post. Who-ever contacts me first and can attend can have the tickets and I will email the information through when it comes through.Just a reminder that these tickets are FREE.

ps. This post is normally not possible but after calling up the helpful staff of propertyinvesting.com they have allowed me to do this.

Kind regards,

Matt

Profile photo of M & SM & S
    Participant
    @mozza7

Hi can someone elaborate as to who the speakers will be?

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.