All Topics / Value Adding / Help needed please!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of KaviKavi
    Join Date: 2014
    Post Count: 18

    Hi all, I bought a brand new town house (5 in the block and my one is in the front) in Noble Park Victoria. The layout of the house is 2 bed rooms and one bathroom in up stairs and a living area, dining area, laundry, internal access garage and a separate toilet in the down stairs. I am thinking of adding a shower in to the laundry room and convert the dining area to a bed room ( can do this by putting a big sliding door) to make the house as a 3 bed rooms 2 bathrooms house. Any idea that I may need to get a planning permits for these type of work and if so can the people who I will hire to do this work can do that on behalf of me. Many thanks in advance..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.