All Topics / Help Needed! / Buyers Agent in Perth

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of maximmaxim
    Participant
    @kuna

I currently am living in Perth and would like to get an investment property here. Hence would like to know if you can recommend me good Buyers Agent that know Perth market well and can provide better service. Thank you.

Profile photo of D.T.D.T.
    Participant
    @dtraeger

Wouldn’t recommend investing where you live. Being able to drive past it doesn’t make it go up in value.

D.T. | DT Property Management
    http://www.dtproperty.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Adelaide Property Management - whole Adelaide metro

Profile photo of David HallDavid Hall
    Participant
    @wiggles2

I might be selfish, But I reccomend myself.

David Hall | The Buyers Agency
    Email Me | Phone Me

Buyers Agent

Profile photo of maximmaxim
    Participant
    @kuna

Wouldn’t recommend investing where you live. Being able to drive past it doesn’t make it go up in value.

People tell Perth as a Buyer’s market now. What do you think about that ? I know the economy is not doing good and the market might be flat for the next 12-18 months.

Participant
    @kuna

I might be selfish, But I reccomend myself.

Thanks for being selfish. If you are good at what you do, no doubting you. I just want to get honest and reliable BA who can help me.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of maxim maxim.
    Profile photo of Darren JosephDarren Joseph
    Participant
    @dij

Hi Kuna
    Firstly, I WOULD buy in the market I lived, I’ve seen too many clients get burnt buying in states that they don’t know enough about. I would agree that it is a buyers market (due to the fact that it is heading into winter and property prices are flat). If someone has their house on the market now, they must need to get out.
    Whether to buy or not will come down to your strategy, if you are expecting the ‘market’ to give you a return on your property over the short term, then that will be tough. But if you can add value to the property, or sub-divide then you give yourself more of a chance.
    I am aware of David Hall and he would be a good choice, also you could try Trevor Dunkley (at Property Wizards).
    Hope that helps. You can always call me if need be. Good luck

Darren Joseph | Investment Loans WA
    http://www.investmentloanswa.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Perth Mortgage Broker

Participant
    @kuna

Hi KunaFirstly, I WOULD buy in the market I lived, I’ve seen too many clients get burnt buying in states that they don’t know enough about. I would agree that it is a buyers market (due to the fact that it is heading into winter and property prices are flat). If someone has their house on the market now, they must need to get out.Whether to buy or not will come down to your strategy, if you are expecting the ‘market’ to give you a return on your property over the short term, then that will be tough. But if you can add value to the property, or sub-divide then you give yourself more of a chance.I am aware of David Hall and he would be a good choice, also you could try Trevor Dunkley (at Property Wizards).Hope that helps. You can always call me if need be. Good luck

Thanks Darren for your kind reply. Yes I do think I would want to buy in Perth too. Not sure how you deal with the interstate properties. I know people have done it with good help from interstate buyers/brokers etc but I want to start in Perth. I am looking forward to getting in touch with the above BA. Hope they are one of the best available in Perth. Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.