All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / 0 to 260+ properties book links not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Kevin
    Participant
    @kevin

Hello,

I know it’s been a while since the book was published. I have just started reading it and found that several links don’t work as the pages have been removed. I can understand some as they are not controlled by this site:

1. Page 25, BrendanNichols.com/Freegift
    2. page 42, PropertyInvesting.com/wealthscore
    3. page 61, PropertyInvesting.com/focusboard

Have these links been moved or just flat out gone for good?
    Thank you.

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Kevin,
    Thanks for the heads-up, Kevin – I’ll ask Admin to take a look and report back,

Benny

Profile photo of TammyTammy
    Participant
    @mstamus

Hi Benny, I also can’t find these:
    – propertyinvesting.com/wealthguardian
    – propertyinvesting.com/investmentdetective

Kevin, I stumbled onto the Focus Board PDF through this link: propertyinvesting.com/book3

Cheers,
    Tammy

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Kevin,
    The Investment Detective link has been corrected. Admin has also made changes that point any broken links to the “store” instead of coming up with a bad link. This helps, as it guides new readers to “What is available now” – hopefully some newer products might have taken the place of those older ones.

Tammy (@mstamus) found one of the resources you were looking for (Focusboard) in here:-

http://www.propertyinvesting.com/book3

As Admin reminded me, even though some of these resources still exist, they should be taken at face value as they were created for a website that no longer exists. There may still be some value in them, but are not part of any current education module.

Also, some of these old references might direct you further down a path that no longer exists – so take what you can from them, but remember they are no longer supported. Indeed, at some point, they might cease to exist.

Benny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.