All Topics / Finance / Consulting Team needed

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Profile photo of hemi3000hemi3000
    Participant
    @hemi2000

Hi all,

I am new to the forum so I’ve posted my first question here.

I would like to find a good consultant team to help me with my 1st house and wealth creation.

Can anybody refer any good accountants, brokers and lawyers in Melbourne or online that are already property investors them selves?

Thank you all for your replies.

Profile photo of D.T.D.T.
    Participant
    @dtraeger

Yes, using ones that are investors themselves is very wise – much more likely to be good if they have skin in the game too.

Accountant and lawyer – Nathan from NGJ Accounting & Legal
    Broker – Corey from Precision Funding

They’re not in Melbourne specifically, but they service lots of Melbourne clients already via phone/email etc.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of D.T. D.T..

D.T. | DT Property Management
    http://www.dtproperty.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Adelaide Property Management - whole Adelaide metro

Profile photo of hemi3000hemi3000
    Participant
    @hemi2000

Thanks D.T., I really appreciate it.

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Hemi,
    Being in Melbourne, you have Steve and his company right there too. Do get to his Market Update (coming up VERY soon, if not already sold out) and rub shoulders with the group, and a heap of other investors who will be attending. Network with others before and after – who knows where it might lead. And plan to make the “Mega Conference” some time in June I think….

You might even meet up with Steves mortgage broker there too – or get in contact via the office number (03 8892 3800) to arrange a chat with Alistair Perry.

Here is the link to the Market Update – though most venues are “sold out”, do check by phoning the Office – there might be some late cancellations…. Or maybe you can fly to Canberra? (still some seats left there)

http://www3.propertyinvesting.com/market-update-2016

Benny

Participant
    @hemi2000

Hi Benny,

Thanks Benny, I didn’t know Steve’s company was in Melbourne. Is Alistair Perry Steves Broker?

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

If you’re buying Melbourne – I’d also suggest putting http://qura.com.au/ into your contacts list as a property manager, they’re well recommended.

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Hi Hemi,

I have worked with Steve on some of his personal investments on and off for a number of years. I certainly wasn’t the only person he dealt with over this time, but we have had a business relationship for a long time. I sold my old business last year and am now working out of Steve’s office, assisting him in creating a range of products and services for the pi.com community. Broking is the first and has been up and running since October last year. We started it by negotiating a special rate on a white labeled products, which is a 3.99% rate with no penalty for interest only or if you want it or a split structured as a Line of Credit. We had the same rate for investment properties for a while, but this has now gone up slightly although it is still at a very attractive rate.

We will have a number of announcements over the next 12 months as things progress, but if you would like to have a chat some time give me a call on the number provided by Benny or email me through my signature below. I’d be happy to catch up for a chat.

Regards

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Can anybody refer any good accountants, brokers and lawyers in Melbourne or online that are already property investors them selves?

Do you need face to face?

If so – Pete Tersteeg from Sage Lending is a good broker.

If you don’t require face to face then you’ve got the entire country to choose from.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Participant
    @hemi2000

Hi all,

thank you’s all so much for the response, I feel so blessed and overwhelmed at the same time.

Hi Corey I will keep Qura in my list, thanks.

Hi Alistair, do you have some more information on your products?

Hi Jamie, as long as I’m working with a person that is professional, transparent, a property investor and we click either face to face, online, phone and gives great advice and results, I am happy with that. So thank you so much for the contacts, there is some really good information on that website.

Have an awesome day

Regards

Hemi
    [email protected]

Participant
    @aperry

Hi Hemi,

At the moment I have a white labelled home loan product priced at 3.99% variable, interest only or p&i, it has an offset account or can be structured as a LOC or a combination with no change to the rate. I also have a team of experienced brokers who have access to a wide range of other products, as no one loan is going to be most suitable for everyone. There are some great fixed rate products around at the moment with other lenders for example, which are proving very popular.

In the not too distant future I hope to introduce general insurance and life insurance offerings and we are currently working with a software provider to offer an internet based service which is very much like a Xero for property investors. This is being trialed at the moment by some pi.com customers and we have had some very positive feedback, hopefully it will be ready for release by the time Steve’s 3 day conference comes around.

Regards

Participant
    @hemi2000

Hi Alistair,

Thanks for all the information.
    I’m new to the finance terms so just getting my head wrapped around it.

I’m currently on the hunt for a small property deal in regional Australia at the moment but was wondering what the lending market is like towards a $100k loan in a corporate trust with 20% Vendor Finance.

Any help would be great.

Regards

Hemi

Participant
    @aperry

Hi Hemi,

I haven’t looked at a scenario like this for a while so I’d have to refer the question to one of my brokers who is at the coalface. While I am sure you can fund a deal like this still, there are a few issues you may come up against. Most lenders don’t like the idea of you not putting in any money and some won’t agree to the vendor financier securing their interest behind you, particularly if you are looking at a deal like this because you don’t have any savings. For a property to be worth only $100K it must be in a small country town where there is very little in the way of settlements, this means you are likely to come across post code restrictions and also issues with getting the property valued if there are no real comparable sales.

Without knowing anything about the deal, it seems like it would be a lot of work and management with a lot of forward risk without the likelihood of very high returns. Having said this I’ve experienced plenty of examples of virtually worthless land suddenly becoming very valuable. so what do I know!

Regards

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Hemi

As long as you can show evidence of funds to complete away from the Vendor Finance i don’t think you would have an issue.

Our new Company No Deposit Housing Pty Ltd provides 100% finance to First Home Buyers by way of a secured second mortgage and we do this with the consent of 6 major lenders who have approved the scheme.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Participant
    @hemi2000

Hi Alistair,

Thanks for the information, you are right, I am targeting a small regional deal to start off with, I can only try.
    I want to execute the knowledge I have learn’t from mentors and books to get use to the process before hitting the infill areas next year in major cities for capital growth and manufacturing development deals.
    So I am happy to do the hard yards for experience purpose only and will focus on high return deals next year.

Thank you again Alistair for your feedback.

Regards

Participant
    @hemi2000

Hi Richard

I sent you an email

Cheers

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Ok Hemi not sure where you sent it but not received our end.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Participant
    @hemi2000

Hi Richard

Got your email. If your interested when I sign the deal I will contact you to see if we can move forward.

Thanks again Richard

Cheers

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.