All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / PropertyValue.com.au Premium Membership 6 months for $50, not $249, 80% off!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of woohah76woohah76
    Participant
    @woohah76

I have a 12 month Premium Subscription to propertyvalue.com.au. I have 6 months remaining and am offering the Login details so you can use my membership/login details.

$50 get’s you 6 months Premium membership which costs $249, that’s 80% off!!!! 3 months Premium Membership is $149, so for 66% less you get 6 months.

It’s very useful as you get the full sales history and brief on every property available.
    What they last sold for, when, when they were last listed, for how much and for how long, all these details help you make the best informed decision you can in your investment journey ensuring you have the best chance of success.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of woohah76 woohah76.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of woohah76 woohah76.
    Profile photo of AngelaAngela
    Participant
    @karsha

Is this still on offer. Am willing to buy for $40. Like looking.Ta

Profile photo of IvanIvan
    Participant
    @iv616

What is the different with compare with CoreRP data??

Profile photo of woohah76woohah76
    Participant
    @woohah76

Rp data is better than property value

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.