All Topics / Help Needed! / OTP – land with Plan ready for sale

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ABAB
    Participant
    @ameetvbhat

Hi friends,
    I have been hearing /going through some discussions on off the plan properties with most suggestions here tipping towards steering away from OTP properties. The main problem being as I understand it is the fact that you would tend to overpay.

I have recently come across an advert that basically has the land advertised with plans (which seems to be fair priced) but gives you the option to build on your own. I quote from the advert :

“Plans for a xxx bedroom, xxx bathroom, xxx Garage Unit in Prime Location with the option to find your own builder”

Does this classify as an OTP property ?if I were build on the land with the plans provided my calculations suggest that the property would have good potential to be CF+.

Any guidance would help.
    Thanks ,
    AB

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

If the land already has its titles released and can be purchase immediately and there’s no requirement to go through the builder, that’s not OTP. It’s just a land developer showing a house available which can be built on site, many builders do this to drum up business as advertising.

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Profile photo of ABAB
    Participant
    @ameetvbhat

Thanks Corey! Appreciate the response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.