All Topics / Value Adding / Property development podcast

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of JustinJustin
    Participant
    @justin2015

For those of you interested in property development as an investment strategy for 2016, you may like to listen in to the Property Developer Podcast (I speak with developers and people involved with developing – selling agents, brokers, marketers etc). We share tips, ideas and inspiration to help developers take their developing to the next level. You can hear the episodes at http://www.propertydeveloperpodcast.com

Profile photo of zenzen
    Participant
    @zen007

Thanks Justin, great reference and website, love it!!!

I’m in the process of becoming a developer in 3 years time, just gotta build my equity in my first property, 2nd and 3rd by 2019.

Question, are project managers for developments, is this tax claimable? Reason is I’m thinking of contracting a project manager to look-after the development on my behalf.

Zen

Profile photo of JustinJustin
    Participant
    @justin2015

hi Zen, good on you for setting yourself a goal of becoming a developer (and within a specific timeframe, too!). You need to check with your accountant, as it will depend what legal structure you are using for your project, but you should be able to claim the cost of a project manager to help with your development.
    All the best with it.
    cheers
    Justin

Profile photo of zenzen
    Participant
    @zen007

Thanks Justin, yes definitely will see an accountant about my structure.

Love the interview with Shane from zero to 40million!!! Got some valuable tips and followed him on facebook. Also the guy from holden capital podcast was very insightful and gives me ideas on how I can utilise them in future once I’m financially/equity positioned!!!!

You remind me abit like Tim Ferris – author of 4 hour work week, so your the Tim Ferris of the property development domain :)

Keep up the great work and look forward to many more podcast and learning from you and the interviewees.

Thanking you

Zen

Profile photo of JustinJustin
    Participant
    @justin2015

Thanks Zen, glad you are getting something from the show. I have been speaking with some awesome people doing interesting projects. Best wishes with planning your property developing empire! You can catch all the latest episodes at http://www.propertydeveloperpodcast.com
    cheers
    Justin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.