All Topics / Help Needed! / where to buy nxt!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of lukootlukoot
    Participant
    @lukoot

Hi,
    My name is luke and i am 30 years old and have been interested in gaining finacial fredom through property investments. I have recently had some success with capital growth in sydney south west and was able to come out on the otherside mortgage free. Im now not sure which way to go… do i buy and renovate of just look for properties that can give me a positive cash flow…is buy land a subdividing still an option in today’s market?. .small blocks of units…are they a good idea in rural locations?
    I know there are so many variables and it starts to get a bit overwhelming with the cuurent climates. Any help/guidence would be muchly appreciated.
    Luke

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

Wow @lukoot well done and congrats for the fantastic progress to get this far by 30. There are a few threads currently discussing strategy options and decision making. I would suggest start reading this one…
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/5019312-the-importance-of-having-a-strategy/
    …and then do some work on your long term goals, plus think about the kind of investor you want to become. This will help with the “what to buy next” question. It really should fit into a bigger picture of what you want to achieve.
    To answer the 2nd half of your Q re renos, subdivisions, and blocks of units, yes all of these are possible and affordable outside of Sydney. (I have a block of 3 under contract with a client currently, plus a small subdivision and dual occ etc) I would suggest don’t rush out to really distant rural at first, look for major regional and coastal markets whithin 3 hrs of Sydney for safety and to catch the natural ripple effect of capital gain that often happens at the tail end of the Sydney run, or else you could even consider SEQ as an alternate market. But again, you should work out what you want first, then pick the market to suit that.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.