All Topics / Help Needed! / who,where, how

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of timtim
    Participant
    @bulldogs14

hi
    I have a couple of questions. I have 2 investment properties at the moment and are just about to start building a set of units I bought off the plan.my question is, is it hard to get 2 loans at once as this is taking longer then planned and how to go about this and also is it better to use mortgage brokers or deal with the bank.
    also when researching potential spots for investing where is the best place look??
    cheers

Profile photo of D.T.D.T.
    Participant
    @dtraeger

In terms of loans, definitely seek a mortgage broker. A bank only really cares about that one transaction whereas a broker can map out a path for this property and all future ones as well to ensure you to keep investing forever. @cjaysa on these forums is a really good one.

In terms of potential investment spots – If you don’t know what you’re looking for, how will you know when you’ve found it?

D.T. | DT Property Management
    http://www.dtproperty.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Adelaide Property Management - whole Adelaide metro

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

Definitely do not cross collateralise the properties – there is no benefit to you, but a whole list of negatives which can see you be limited in your future investment plans.

Dependent on the development type, your current lender may not be the most suitable option. Have a chat with an investment focussed broker who can work out the best structure for your interests – not the banks.

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Profile photo of timtim
    Participant
    @bulldogs14

hey mate
    yeah rito can you recommend any good brokers the last 2 I had here weren’t much good in the end and became a hassle.
    cheers
    timmy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.