All Topics / Help Needed! / Seeking reputable on line data provider

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AdamAdam
    Participant
    @harty78

Has anyone used the services and can recommend any of the following companies (or recommend any other companies not listed):
    Residex, CoreLogic RP Data or Real Estate Investar.
    To me it seems they supply similar information, its the price tag that’s the difference.
    Any info greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of JBCJBC
    Participant
    @jbenjamin

Have a look at Ripehouse.com too

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

We use Residex for clients and I use PriceFinder for personal use – both are great sources IMHO.

Corelogic is OK and RealEstate Investar has some great meta search capability – it depends what information you’re trying to find.

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Profile photo of AdamAdam
    Participant
    @harty78

Thanks for the feedback.
    The information I am after includes data on towns/suburbs – demographics, rising/declining population, sales history median house price, rental yields, potential for one area to excel over another etc.

Profile photo of Dave WardDave Ward
    Participant
    @dave-ward

Hi Adam,

For the information you are searching for I would suggest Ripehouse as your go-to platform as suggested by JBC. I have been in the investment space for a long time and can say that it provides a level of research not available on nearly all the platforms and is very economically priced. The core of the platform is to provide investors with suburbs and then streets within those suburbs that are set to give returns that exceed those at a state and even suburb level. At a glance you can see where the concentration of public housing is, the highest rental yields in the suburbs are, the highest sale prices of houses, the best type of property to purchase within a suburb, income levels of residents within that suburb etc etc.

Send me a message if you would like more information about it all.

Dave Ward | Geronimo Finance
    http://www.geronimofinance.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Property Investor, Property Investment Expert & Advisor, Finance Expert & Strategist

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.