All Topics / Help Needed! / New to the IP game

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of SbSb
    Participant
    @svbrown

Hi all,
    I am new to this and although I have a fairly good understanding on how it all works on the financial side, I am unsure where to start looking for a property.
    I live in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne so would be looking for something in the greater Melbourne area. I am not interested in apartments, only townhouses or houses.
    I would prefer to buy something already built (although reasonably new) to avoid the inflated off the plan prices.

I really don’t know where to start looking or how to go about the process of finding a suitable property.

Any Help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi SB,

Welcome to propertyinvesting.com I note you already have some ideas of what you do and don’t want, so that is good. I can’t help you with Melbourne, but I did want to acquaint you with this :-
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/how-to-invest-in-real-estate/

You might have already seen it – but if not, DO devour all of the amazing ideas that are accumulated therein. I heartily recommend it to everybody, whether old or new. Though maybe not specifically answering any of your questions, SB, I believe that it may indirectly provide you with valuable pointers as you search,

Benny

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.