All Topics / Help Needed! / Where do I find property data I can export and analyse myself?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Shannonholmes9Shannonholmes9
    Participant
    @shannonholmes9

Hi community,

I’m looking for websites to find property data that I can extract and analyse myself, does anyone have suggestions on where I may be able to find such sites?

There are sites available where you can select 1 postcode/suburb at a time but ideally I would like to select all suburbs at once in Victoria and select a search criteria for me to then extract and analyse

I’m looking for metrics such as
    1. Number of properties for sale by suburb/s
    2. Number of average days on the market by suburb
    3. Median house price by suburbs
    4. Median rental income by suburbs
    5. Vacancy rates by suburb etc

I’m looking to do a home renovation in Melbourne that I want to flip immediately and want to minimise the length of time the property is on the market and obviously not buy in an area where the demand is low

Thanks in advance for any helpful tips

Shannon

Profile photo of RedwoodRedwood
    Participant
    @redwood

Shannon – I think we know each other :) RP Data mate.

Cheers Ivan

Redwood | REDWOOD | SMSF | PROPERTY | FINANCE
    http://redwoodadvisory.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

SMSF - PROPERTY INVESTMENT - WEALTH CREATION AND FINANCE SOLUTIONS

Profile photo of Dave WardDave Ward
    Participant
    @dave-ward

Hi Shannon,

I would highly recommend Ripehouse (www.ripehouse.com.au) for all of that information. There is most, if not all of what you have asked for available on the site and the results it generates are strictly derived via these metrics for strategies (capital growth, flipping and cash flow).

Dave Ward | Geronimo Finance
    http://www.geronimofinance.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Property Investor, Property Investment Expert & Advisor, Finance Expert & Strategist

Profile photo of mmerlinmmerlin
    Participant
    @mmerlin

Dave Ward of Stepping Stone property, please return my calls.

Profile photo of wadezwadez
    Participant
    @wadez

You should try microburbs and Sqm.com

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

There are a few each have their strengths, if you have a custom plan you could call RP or APM Pricefinder and ask them for a custom solution but it aint gonna be cheap. For just 1 property purchase this wont work you don’t need a mass solution, the benefit is in looking for yourself. If you want free then combine a bunch of sites like sqm, yip mag, api mag, residex etc and take the time and you can get most of that data. Paid property data versions simplify and speed up the process a little. If you switch from renos to subdivsion/ property development you will get much more value out of pricefinder.

Be aware that stock and speed are only a part of the equation for successful flipping. If you have the wrong metrics in the suburb you will sell it fast but still not make any money.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Profile photo of wadezwadez
    Participant
    @wadez
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.