All Topics / Help Needed! / Loch sport? Bargain or future loss?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of TraceyTracey
    Participant
    @tiredasa

Looking at a property at loch sport victoria. I’m interested in future capital growth. Intend on living there for the colder months and possibly renting out in summer months. Not too concerned about rental income. Have read a lot of negative things on loch sport but they seem to be written pre 2010. Property I’m looking at is connected to town sewage which I believe is fairly new to loch sport. Property is close to town centre. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of RossRoss
    Participant
    @rossdeb69

Hi Tracey have you looked at the fundamentals of Loch Sport and the likely growth drivers if not suggest do further research.If the property you wish to buy is totally self funded and no borrowings and you have cash to burn and you can buy the property for about half the current asking price then it may be a good bet.Just look how many properties are for sale in that region and its capital growth for the last 20 years and ask yourself again is there a better area for capital growth for your hard earned money cheers Ross.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.