All Topics / Help Needed! / Price cycle ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RowdyRowdy
    Participant
    @paulpetherbridgehotmail-com

My wife and I are wanting to invest in our first IP.Have been doing a lot of reading in regards to the state of the economy and it`s a bit scary given that we are in a super debt cycle & a slowing economy. I do not wish for someone to hold my hand, I would be very appreciative to know where you think we may be currently situated in the housing price cycle. I have been reading the forums & there are some very experienced investors amongst you & we would value your thoughts. Thank you.

Profile photo of RowdyRowdy
    Participant
    @paulpetherbridgehotmail-com

Thank’s for all your help guru’s. I hope there are not to many of you borrowing above your means in this cycle,be careful,be patient & good luck.

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

My wife and I are wanting to invest in our first IP.Have been doing a lot of reading in regards to the state of the economy and it`s a bit scary given that we are in a super debt cycle & a slowing economy. I do not wish for someone to hold my hand, I would be very appreciative to know where you think we may be currently situated in the housing price cycle. I have been reading the forums & there are some very experienced investors amongst you & we would value your thoughts. Thank you.

Perhaps it would be helpful if you explained the “super debt cycle and slowing economy” background as you appear to have answered your own question, then asked for people to argue against your view? If you want to discuss the property cycle my strong view is that there isn’t ONE cycle there are many. Are you referring to / coming from Sydney? If so my view is the current cycle is at a peak. I have been on record on this forum and the other one discussing that since early 2015. If you want to discuss other locations I believe their spot on the property cycle is highly varied and it really depends what you are trying to achieve as to where to focus your property buying attention.

Thank’s for all your help guru’s. I hope there are not to many of you borrowing above your means in this cycle,be careful,be patient & good luck.

Hmm, not sure there are many folk here who would call themselves gurus. I certainly don’t. There are plenty of folks with much more than my level of experience too, being 15 yrs or only 2 active property cycles, but we are all busy and come and go on the forum, so at times there are luls. Please feel free to continue the thread if you want to have a genuine discussion about property, if the point is to lecture others on the risks of debt, then this is valuable but perhaps less so when framed as a topic about something else? Not sure how to be helpful here. I am more than happy to discuss with you but it seems there are a few things you have a view on so perhaps enlighten us?

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

@paulpetherbridgehotmail-com any thoughts?

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.