All Topics / Value Adding / Perth Renovators/Selling Agents – your opinion needed!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • PerthPropertyHunter
    Participant
    @perthinvestor

Hello,

Are there any Perth renovators or agents clients buying. renovating and selling straight away?

I am a solo Perth Buyer’s Agent looking at doing a JV with a money partner to buy very well, manage a fast and cosmetic renovation then put the property straight back on the market to sell – and split the profit with the money partner (or just charge a fee if the money partner wants to hold)

Would value the input of local Perth agents and renovators.

Thankyou

Profile photo of dangdang
    Participant
    @camdang

That sound fair. But odviously the interest rate would have to be higher then other safer competitive inveatments opportunity out there. Im think more then 12%. This is complicated but doable.

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

Interesting to be running a flipping strategy in a downtrending market – this may allow you to get desperate sellers to accept lower offers of course.

The big risk in it all is that you’re swimming against the current and the market could drive down at a faster than expected pace – wiping out any potential profit.

Have you ever done a flip like this before? What’s your expected return, ROI etc?

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Profile photo of David HallDavid Hall
    Participant
    @wiggles2

Profitable straight reno flips are difficult to achieve within the Perth CBD market. Going further afield is usually more profitable. The negative is that the sales cycle is longer.

With in the Perth CBD market, I would suggest that a renovation subdivision deal is far more lucrative. I have three good properties on my watch list at the moment. Time frame however 9-12 months, but there are some things you can do to bring this down.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of David Hall David Hall.

David Hall | The Buyers Agency
    Email Me | Phone Me

Buyers Agent

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.