All Topics / Help Needed! / February Seminar – lost details.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of HendoHendo
    Participant
    @hendoproperty

Hi folks – total newbie here.
    I recall reading about a 2-day seminar in Melbourne in February 2016 – I think it was 21st & 22nd.
    I’ve lost the website link & can’t find any details. I can’t even remember who was presenting.
    Does anyone have the info I’ve lost?
    Many thanx.
    MH

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

Hi Hendo

Not sure… it could be any number of presenters. The fact that it is a two-day seminar makes me think it might be the Stuart Zadel presentation you were thinking of. If so be sure to take along a packed lunch as they are very full days and you might prefer to utilize your lunch-break chatting to other attendees rather than standing in a queue for food at the nearest cafe.

Going to lots of seminars is a great way of expanding your knowledge, and reinforcing knowledge you already have. Lots of little bits of learnings add up to a lot. And gaining knowledge from lots of different people means that sooner or later you develop your own view on what will work for you, rather than one person’s view on what they feel is best for you.

Tread carefully with your spending at seminars – it is very easy to get caught up in the urgency of “buy this today to get a discount”. Be clear in your mind before you attend whether you are permitting yourself to make any purchases and if so what you are prepared to buy and what your spend limit is. Products and services aren’t really a bargain if you didn’t want or need them in the first place.

An important tip is that if you want to have time to chat to other people at seminars, get there nice and early. Heaps of people will show up early and many are just like you hoping for some networking. There is never enough time in the breaks for lots of networking and at the end of the seminar everyone is tired and just want to go straight home. So the time to leverage is the time before the seminar begins.

Hope this helps!

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.