All Topics / Help Needed! / Canterbury Property Services…Good or Bad?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Smally72Smally72
    Participant
    @smally72

Hi guys,
    I have been looking around for my first investment property.
    This is all very daunting and I don’t know which way to turn when looking on line.
    I stumbled across this company and was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Canterbury Property Services.
    Are they above board and do they deliver?

Input would be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Smally,

Welcome aboard – I hope you find your visits here useful in every way.

I have been looking around for my first investment property.
    This is all very daunting and I don’t know which way to turn when looking on line.

Given that second line, I wanted to attempt to “bring you down to earth”. That is to say, WHAT are you looking to buy? Are you wanting to generate cashflow, or grow equity? Do you want to pay a high price to buy a manufactured item, or are you looking to renovate (or develop) an older property and pocket the equity yourself instead of paying it to a marketing company?

I don’t know Canterbury Property Services, so really cannot comment – except to say, are they offering what you are wanting to buy? And, having bought it, what timeline is then required before it creates a profit for you? In short, have you “run the numbers” to see if such a purchase will be a good investment for you?

Sorry, mate – no answers, just questions (but perhaps some that you really need to answer before moving into any investment..)

Benny

Profile photo of Smally72Smally72
    Participant
    @smally72

Thanks Benny,

These are all questions that i have to ask and only time and research can answer them for me.

Obviously trying to get advice from companies and other people to point me in the right direction so that hopefully i dont make a financial mistake and invest in a dud being new to this.
    There is that much information out there its hard to know what is legit or not…any way, im glad i found this site and cheers for noting some of the points that i need to address.

Smally

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Smally,
    Perhaps this thread can be of some use as you find your way:-
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/4410491-the-big-picture-for-new-readers-especially/

Benny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.