All Topics / Opinionated! / Poll: How would you describe your investment debt situation?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

How would you describe your investment debt situation?

Hi all,

This thread is for discussion of this poll. Please submit your vote and your thoughts on why!

Benny

Profile photo of Judith OttosenJudith Ottosen
    Participant
    @tallpoppy

For me, timing was for once right. We sold all of our furniture and everything else that was not screwed down and invested the lot. Am now set up for life and debt free. Own 10 houses in the USA

Judith Ottosen | Outback Realty LLC
    Email Me

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Judith,

Awesome post !! Wanna share more of the story? I, for one, would love to hear it.

Benny

Profile photo of Judith OttosenJudith Ottosen
    Participant
    @tallpoppy

We had been in construction all of our married life but were getting to the stage where things had to change as it’s tough on the body. I worked three days a week on the tools as well as doing the office work so am used to being busy. My husband also needed a change. I had the opportunity to go to Florida, came home and told my husband we were selling everything and I was going back to buy houses. He said OK LOL. My first house was purchased from Australia and I near died when I found what I had bought. It was only $26,000 for a 2005 (4 year old) 3X2 concrete block home. It is situated in one of the worst areas of SW Florida but my neighbors were amazing. They looked after me like the Queen and I slept many nights with my door unlocked, just like at home. I just forgot where I was living!! I then purchased 7 more in quick succession, ran out of money but was on a roll. I went back to Australia for a visit and managed to find a bit more cash as well as obtaining my business visa. Came back and bought 3 more homes and sold one. Purchased for $63,000 and sold 2 years later with a profit of $82,000 odd. Sent $60,000 odd back home and made another lovely profit on the exchange rate. I don’t think I’d like to have more than 10 personally as this number can be managed easily when I slow down my other interests here.

In construction we battled forever just missing out of the good times every time but finally through education and a plan we have a very nice old age ahead of us.

Judith Ottosen | Outback Realty LLC
    Email Me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.