All Topics / Help Needed! / Hello and newbie questions about Hobart rental

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of nicnacvbnicnacvb
    Participant
    @nicnacvb

Hi All

I’ve just joined the forum as I’m buying a property in Tasmania which I plan to rent out for 6 months before moving into it. I’ve lived in Canberra all my life so I don’t have any local knowledge.

I’m wondering if anyone has any recommendations for property managers in the Hobart region? The property is in Dromedary and is rural (240 acres) so if anyone has any specific knowledge of renting out a rural property it would be good to know.

I’ve taken some advice from the forum already and made an appointment to see Kelli Lawton at Cosgrave and Soutter accountants in Canberra tomorrow but any tips on maximising income and tax deductions would much appreciated.

Thanks in advance :-)

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of nicnacvb nicnacvb.
    Profile photo of JBCJBC
    Participant
    @jbenjamin

Hi Nicnacvb,

Have you had any luck with this? I’m in Hobart, know a great guy who’s a property manager I can put you in touch with. I can probably make some enquiries if you need others. I’m a lawyer down here in case you need any assistance on that front.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.