Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of LiamLiam
    Participant
    @lblanden

What if i just buy 15 properties, all cheapies, all in high yield areas. These areas have high volume land releases, a low owner occupier rate and slow capital growth. Say 7% yield plus, low socioeconomic population, a little opportunity for depreciation and equity release from renovation.

Bad Plan?

Discuss

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Liam Liam.
    Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Liam,

What if i just buy 15 properties, all cheapies, all in high yield areas.

Maybe something like this bloke did?
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/4410441-thankyou-steve-mcknight/

His were all cheapies in high yield areas – and then he forced some equity by renovating in some instances. Could it be done today? Hmm, I would think so – though the timing right now is not as ideal as it would have been even a year ago.

I would think doing similar types of deals should still be possible though.
    Benny

Profile photo of LiamLiam
    Participant
    @lblanden

Thanks mate.

Anyone got a copy of the article i can read?

Profile photo of dboyle794dboyle794
    Participant
    @dboyle794

I’ve got a copy of all of them :) but you should still be able to read it on yip website. My strategy is similar except I bought capital growth cash flow properties as foundation and spread out to regional areas. The original ones provide equity to borrow more and the cash flow helps pay for the regionals. Whilst the regionals are the income I love off. It’s very possible but debt consolidation is a must.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.