All Topics / Heads Up! / The Verdict On Steve McKnight's 5 Day Bootcamp

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Profile photo of AzaliaAzalia
    Participant
    @azalia

Hi Daniel, We were asked to read the manual in full before the bootcamp as there is so much data to absorb. Steve then went through each of the sessions, much the same way you see him do in the webinars, however with a live audience there is a greater energy and involvement with the students. We had Q&A after each session and some time to go through our end of session questionnaires.

The Boot camp was intensive but digestible. There were partners of Property Apprentices there who had not really been exposed to Steve and his course/guidance before, and they were able to keep up. I think those teams of people who attended in pairs would be absolutely formidable investors – well on track to achieve their goals together.

We didn’t tackle the end of module assessments. These are something that each apprentice needs to complete on their own and submit in order to achieve their Cert IV from the RTO. I did the boot camp and I am revisiting the webinars / content on a weekly and task oriented basis (currently selling an IP so checking back on content relevant to this process). I have not completed the assessments yet but keen to do so to get the most out of the course. I definitely agree with you on going through the course again (and again and again) if the opportunity to attend a boot camp came up again I would jump at the chance to go. All the best with your investing :)

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi @mikesonthemic and @daniel-vic

Any plans for another one to run?

I just heard last night (at the Brisbane Market Update) that there WILL be another one this year – and I think it is in June !!

If you are going along to one of the other Market Updates this week, you will have the opportunity to put your name on a list of interested parties….. Or, failing that, give the office a call,

Benny

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

Thanks for the update Benny

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

Can any one tell the cost of going to the boot camp ?

Profile photo of MurchieMurchie
    Participant
    @brucemurchie

There is a financial cost and as well the opportunity cost of not attending the course that will change your investment outlook for the remainder of your property investment life.

Profile photo of DomenicDomenic
    Participant
    @domenicfedele

Educational. Life changing. Transformative. Eye opening. Intense.

What an experience!

Not only did the course content far exceed my expectations, but I was able to spend 5 days in the company of a genius, sharing his vast knowledge and thought processes with kind generosity. Steve is more than just an investor, he is a mentor and coach who wants to see others succeed and is willing to share everything he knows in order to make that happen. He is very calm and patient and makes time for anyone who wants to chat or ask questions at anytime over the 5 days.

My wife and I came away from bootcamp recharged and ready to start our investment journey again. It was invaluable to share the experience as a couple and get on the same page. Now it’s time to keep that momentum going!

Bootcamp allows you to learn in an environment with other like-minded property apprentices from all levels of experience, from no properties to many. All attendees were great people and many new friendships were formed.

You also get to see how Steve operates and how he deals with any type of question imaginable in a live setting. He shares insights, stories, knowledge, passion, a ton of lessons and some pretty bad dad-jokes. It’s no walk in the park, but anyone can do it. Speaking of walking, if you go to a bootcamp, do the 6am power walks with Steve every morning for added intensity!!

Thank you Steve, Jason, Romy and Matt for a great week! I hope to share my property success stories with you all soon.

Profile photo of natebnateb
    Participant
    @nateb

Great feedback Domenic! :-)

Anyone can buy and hold, but even buy and hold is a little scary the first few times you do it. How do you push past the fear? Quantify it.

If you truly want to build wealth, you need a system. You need a safe place to develop your ideas and evaluate them in a rigorous way.

Your most valuable resource is time. You can learn all this stuff yourself, but it’s not just facts. It’s mindset, patterns and the inspiration you get from others who are also facing their challenges and overcoming them. How long do you want to spend learning all that? How many times do you want to gamble without a great system and a great group of people to soundboard with?

Bootcamp is a chance to learn in five days what it takes most people years to learn, if ever.

Leaders attract people who resonate with them. Steve is generous, courageous and authentic, so you get to spend five days with 70 other people who are also generous, courageous and authentic.

You can learn from your own mistakes. Or you can learn from a master who has developed a system, applied it 50-100 times, and then moved on to develop another system – six times across three countries. You can watch as he unpacks the development of his latest new system. You can get his feedback as you attempt to develop your own system. You can develop a definite plan for financial freedom, and get his and his team’s help to achieve it.

If you buy one good property, it will easily gain you $10K in a year. If you buy a bad property, it could easily lose you 10s or 100s of thousands of dollars. A system will make the difference.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of nateb nateb. Reason: better grammar
    Profile photo of KaiKai
    Participant
    @kai-2

Hi Steve,

Just wanted to drop you a line and thank you and your team for a truly amazing experience at the 2016 Property Apprenticeship Boot Camp. The choice of venue at the RACV Healesville Country Club was an excellent one.

The Boot camp itself was intense. Although the days were long they were constantly engaging (even the accounting section…) with a wealth of useful information and tips to guide you on your investing journey, along with sharing experiences with others it was the perfect forum to network and build new friendships with like-minded people .

One thing I will definitely benefit from personally was the ability to be able to bring my partner to the event. Even though we were on the same page in regards to our investing goals, we were at two totally different places. This course has enabled my wife to “fast track” her level of knowledge and I now feel were are closer aligned and are able to achieve our goal far sooner than if she had not been able to attend. Also for the extra time that Jason & you spent with her teaching her that it’s the grey boxes that matter – and for that Steve, I can’t thank Jason and yourself enough.

There are already discussions taking place for catch up meetings with boot camp attendees in various states to share our post boot camp experience and to bounce ideas off, which I am extremely enthusiastic about to keep in touch with other members.

So again, thank you to Jason, Romy, Matt, the guest speakers and you for making the event a success. Whilst the five days were long and intense, it is five days that have changed our lives

Kind Regards,

Kai & Vlatka Schwarz.

PS. We really miss the buffet breakfast – back to making our own…
    PPS. Safe travels in the next phase of your life whilst traveling & living in the US.

Profile photo of KaiKai
    Participant
    @kai-2

Hi Nathan,

Great post. Now to keep the momentum going and power through the course.

Kai.

Profile photo of BrendanBrendan
    Participant
    @lonesoldier

An experience

That sums it up.

My main takeaway from boot camp is not about making money but “Why” I want to make that money.

Steve’s system is his life experience and it shows, his passion, his generosity, and concern for you not to make the mistakes that he has or others have made.

Steve doesn’t have to do these seminars but I’m glad he does, of course this event wouldn’t be possible without Steve’s team: Jason, Romy, Matt to name a few and his special guests Aran Dunlop and Steve’s accountant (which I didn’t even write his name, my bad).

My journey is only starting compared to many others in boot camp but it was great to talk and make connections with people that have similar aspirations.

If Steve ever does another Boot Camp I only have three words from Shia LaBeouf

“Just Do It”

May be four words

“Seriously, Just Do It”

Profile photo of EddyEddy
    Participant
    @eddyrizk

“Start with the end and end with the Start”

Before I went to Bootcamp I had a rough idea of where I was going in life. Although in reality I was no closer to achieving it from the day before or the year before.
    Just from attending the Bootcamp I now have a clear set of goals with dates and strategies to achieve them.

For years my wife begged me to meet Steve McKnight and be part of his training and apprenticeship program. But I thought I knew it all. In fact, little did I know! If only I had listened to my wife, we would be Job free, Debt free, & Financially free today.

Profile photo of MichelleMichelle
    Participant
    @michellemaher

Hi Steve and team! Firstly we would like to say a huge thank you for the amazing experience at bootcamp. It was extremely well organised due to your huge efforts to make it happen.

We have taken away so much information regarding property investing, but also greatly improved our knowledge of marketing, negotiating, goal setting, finance and teamwork. The great thing is that this information can be applied to many areas of our lives, not just property investing.

It was a fantastic opportunity to learn from Steve and his team, and to meet many other like-minded people, all in such a comfortable setting at the RACV Club in Healesville.

We are so happy we attended, and look forward to continuing our learning through the mentorship program. Thanks again to Steve, Jason, Romy, Matt, Mark and Aran!

Ps. We also miss the buffet breakfast!!

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.