All Topics / General Property / Professional cleaning (Sydney)

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of DeanCollinsDeanCollins
    Participant
    @deancollins

One of our tenants are about to vacate, wondering if anyone on the board has a professional cleaning company they would like to recommend?

If you’ve had this done before how much did you pay (and how big an apartment/house).

Our place in Narwee, Sydney is just a small 2br/1bth place but I’d like to get a quick clean done as looking a little ragged and seeing the place is going to be vacant for a few days timing is good.

Profile photo of INFINITY PROPERTYINFINITY PROPERTY
    Participant
    @infinity1

Yes INFINITY Cleaning is very good and specialize in cleaning for tenants bond refunds

the number is 9699 9480

http://www.infinityhomecleaning.com.au

Profile photo of DeanCollinsDeanCollins
    Participant
    @deancollins

I reached out to them and found out that they don’t work in the Narwee area…..

lol emailed back to say its only 15 mins from their offices in mMascot but never heard back……

Shame as really need someone for the 19th of November for an end of lease clean and a carpet steam clean.

Profile photo of freykartsfreykarts
    Participant
    @freykarts

I find carpet cleaning services now a days cheaper than before, correct me if I’m wrong. Because of competition, companies lower their service fee, just do not know if during the pandemic there’s changes. Cheers!

Frey| westaucklandcarpetcleaning.kiwi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.