All Topics / Opinionated! / Poll: Which of the following would most benefit your wealth creation goals?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Which of the following would most benefit your wealth creation goals?

Hi all,

This thread is for discussion of this poll. Please submit your vote and your thoughts on why!

Benny

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    Participant
    @xenia-alexarealestate

I think one thing that stops people from going forward is fear.
    Skills are easy to acquire, so is knowledge. Personal fear is a bit more harder to get over as most of it is subconscious

Xenia | Alexa Real Estate Pty Ltd
    http://www.alexarealestate.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Adelaide Property Manager

Profile photo of KA010KA010
    Participant
    @ka010

I sort

I think one thing that stops people from going forward is fear.Skills are easy to acquire, so is knowledge. Personal fear is a bit more harder to get over as most of it is subconscious

I sort of agree with your quote, but to me having enough capital to start-up a business is the hardest obstacle to overcome, I understand you can start with nothing but buying property or starting a business is not easy… anyone want to invest in my business :-)

KA010 | Raw Profits Pty Ltd
    https://lawseo.com.au
    Phone Me

Profile photo of Andrew VoAndrew Vo
    Participant
    @guynextdoor

I think its a lack of knowledge. If you get the right information to run with then the decision to go forward is easier.

Andrew Vo | Home Loan Experts
    Email Me | Phone Me

Helper for investors and first home buyers throughout Australia.

Profile photo of JaneJane
    Participant
    @ppginternational

Sharper investing skills is best> You should invest the property for your future and to meet your financial needs. Investing your money wisely will only lead you to secure future.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.