All Topics / Help Needed! / How to avoid ex housing commission

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of mddedfmddedf
    Participant
    @mddedf

We are looking at properties to buy in Melbourne western and northern surburb. Heard there are many ex housing commission houses around. How do we avoid buying one of those properties? How do we find out if the property is ex housing commission or not?

Thanks for your time!

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hiya

Ex housing commission properties can make for good investments. If the numbers stack up – I wouldn’t eliminate them from your search altogether. Besides – some of these properties were built to last!

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of SiteManagerSiteManager
    Participant
    @sitemanager

@mddedf, you can use PriceFinder search engine to check it.

Not only possible in Victoria but you can search the whole country looking for your requirements.

Do you read API magazine? Its a good read people starting out. They also have data stats in the back but you can get better data using Pricefinder.

It is also a real estate search engine you can plug your requirements into it looking for IP.

You can subscribe to API on the link below and get a 3 month fully working trial of Pricefinder for Free with no more to pay. At the end of the trial you just cant log in anymore.

So why not give it go and see for yourself risk free.

http://www.apimagazine.com.au/subscribe/subscribe-to-api

SiteManager

Investing for a better future

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.