All Topics / General Property / Becoming a Mortgage Broker vs Real estate agent

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of SammySammy
    Participant
    @steale4444

Hello all!

So I’m currently fighting with my head at the moment about a career change! I have always enjoyed finance! worked in a bank straight after school, traveled came back worked for a couple of mortgage broker firms/banks as an assistant role basis and have my cert 4 in mortgage broking. Some personal stuff came up and i was young and with a child so moved onto a secure flexible role within customer service. Ive worked here for 6 years now – and the day to day grind just BORES me now. I feel unsatisfied within what i do and am thinking i should follow my passion – real estate!

So any advise from any mortgage broker/ real estate agents on why they LOVE there jobs – important skills you must have, what you wish you knew before you dived into the career would be much appreciated. I would love to be a full time Property investor – but you need the funds to be able to solicit such things! AND these jobs will be great learning tools in the meantime.

Thanks in advance

Sammy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.