All Topics / Help Needed! / Advice about buying an IP in Coomera

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Benny

Oh yes be surprised how many spruikers I have seen peddle Studio Village over the years.

I have a house in Palm Beach and used to drive to Brisbane daily when the M1 Motorway was 2 lanes at best.
    Coomera was merely a lot of open space with a few overpriced townhouse developments. Of course this was before Upper Coomera.
    In essence nothing has changed.

To quote an old client:

“Upper Coomera is like the Harlem of the Gold Coast worst thing I ever did was move here too many hoons and dogs barking non stop and the local Council don’t care, and I can see why because no one else does either. What a dump. Wish i had never moved here”.

To me the Hope Island side is a lot nicer, access to the Northern part of the Coast etc.

No i do not believe the Western suburbs are the poor cousin of each area.

Yes I prefer Daisy Hill to Meadowbrook but I actually live in the Inner West of Brisbane in Chapel Hill and own a lot of property in the Inner West of Brisbane (Taringa, Toowong etc) so am slightly biased.

I like the Western corridor between Brisbane and Ipswich and we buy property for clients there but all in all it boils down to the individual client and their goals and objectives.

I am sure Site Manager will convince himself the Upper Coomera has some redeeming features but it is not for me.

Cheers

Yours in Finance
    0-40 Properties in a decade. Ask me how.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

all in all it boils down to the individual client and their goals and objectives.
    I am sure Site Manager will convince himself the Upper Coomera has some redeeming features but it is not for me.

Totally agreed everyone needs to set their goal and work backwards. FYI I don’t in any way peddle the area just noting to the OP that a major westfield might finally see some injection of life there after years of under delivering. There is a big risk people come on here to convince themselves of the plan they already made in their head, I don’t know how many actually think things through and come with a totally open mind, but a lot wouldn’t.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

You are so right for many members they come on board merely to justify to themselves the decision they have made is the right one.

Cheers

Yours in Finance
    0-40 properties in a decade.Ask me how.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of SiteManagerSiteManager
    Participant
    @sitemanager

ok, this is another news for COOMERA: http://www.hit107.com/scoopla/life/blog/2015/11/disneyland-could-be-heading-down-under/

So does this would means this area is now started to be getting better hence the developer selected this area ?

SiteManager

Investing for a better future

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.