All Topics / Heads Up! / Ultimate Guide to Renovation – Jane Slack-Smith course 2015

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of StannisStannis
    Participant
    @ben-stanton0

Have been sent a link to Janes videos here http://ultimateguidetorenovation.com.au/l/video-4-2/?gw=2453

There are 4 videos, the first 3 are about a renovation she does and gets quite specific and is what I think pretty good stuff for beginners (there is a bit of spruik in there so be ready).,

The fourth video is about her course, a $2500, 12 module course getting into the nitty gritty of renovations. It does cover some modules that Steve Mcknights course covers, however the information that may be worth it is in the specifics of the renovations (my current strategy), it supposedly goes through paint schemes, strategies, cost effectiveness, order of works etc (have a look at the vid).

Has anyone done her ultimate guide to renovation in the past? I believe she ran it in 2013 and 2014.

Would like to hear from people who have done it, or have done Cherie Barbers course and could have a look at whats on offer and give a bit of an analysis from the context of having completed an in depth course with someone else.

Thanks,

BS

Profile photo of PatriciaPatricia
    Participant
    @patricia2222222

Hi, I can provide info on both courses. Your post was a few months ago – you may have already made a decision – if you want my advice on a comparison of the two, let me know. Send me a private message.
    Cheers
    Patricia

Profile photo of AureusAureus
    Participant
    @aureus

Hi, Can you provide information on both the courses? Thanks

Profile photo of StannisStannis
    Participant
    @ben-stanton0

Hi Aureus,

Check out Cherie Barber, I hear really good things about her programs.

The JSS was all on line, not as expensive as CB but still expensive, really high level basic stuff at the beginning of the course. I did not like it and requested to be withdrawn. Any course that doesn’t actually give you materials I’m always suspect on anyway.

If I was doing renos, I would definitely be checking out Cherie Barber.

Ben

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.