All Topics / Creative Investing / Rural Health Services Housing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of LiamLiam
    Participant
    @lblanden

Hey guys.

This is my first post on the forums and I wanted to firstly say a thanks to all the people that give advice out of the kindness of their heart. Its in incredibly beneficial for a young lad like me to scour through the stories and information, bettering my chance of making good decisions with regards to investing.

Now i have buttered you all up (jks).

I was thinking about creating solutions for property problems after reading Steve’s book. Discussing it with some mates, we were interested to know if anyone had experienced investing in rural areas in Aus, close to medical facilities and hospitals. One of these friends was a nurse who spent time in country Vic and she said there was a lack of good rental properties around her workplace.

Surely this combined with the needs of long term patients families would create a relatively healthy opportunity for investment?

Please let me know your thoughts. Reasons for or against?

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hiya

The idea has merit – but I wouldn’t base an investment decision primarily on the location to health services. Especially not in rural areas. There would have to be other factors that make the deal stack up.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.