All Topics / Help Needed! / Is it a good time to get into IP?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of MohibMohib
    Participant
    @mohi785

Hi Everyone,

I’m new in this forum but already enjoying it with your very valuable information and experience.
    We (I and my wife) are thinking to purchase Investment Property for long time but didn’t happen for many different reasons and now not sure if it is still worth going towards that direction of investment or it’s already too late (everywhere talks about definite bubble burst imminent)?
    I know it is a million dollar question, but would be great to get some feedback, opinion and discussion.

Also, to the participants of this forum; Nandita Rao (posted on 6th of May’ 2015) and NewSam (posted on 15th of March’ 2014) who mentioned about Spring Finance Group: did you guys ended up working with Spring Finance Group?
    We are currently exploring their service, would be great to get your feedback.
    I’ve noted advice from Richard Taylor, Omni Trio and Buyers Agent in this regards, thanks for your valuable suggestions, I will definitely keep it in my mind.

Thanks everyone.
    Mohib

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Mohib,

Welcome to you and your wife – I hope being a member here, reading and contributing, will ease your path into property investing. Certainly there is a wealth of experience to draw upon, and none better than Steve himself. Are you in a position to take in either of his (very rare) seminars n Sydney and Melbourne this month? If you are, I would highly recommend making the effort. More than most others, I find Steve has a very entertaining yet thorough teaching style (much like his books – no big words, no fluff, just good ol’ commonsense!). He recently did an update where he touched on “which areas he saw will do better than others (at this time)”. I don’t know, but I imagine he will fit in a bit on that somewhere in the two days.

Also, do read this thread – https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/4410491-the-big-picture-for-new-readers-especially/ – and look near the end of the second page for a post re “Is now a good time to buy property?”

I can’t help you with Spring Financial Group, as I don’t know the name.

But, with ANYONE (or any group) “guiding” you toward buying property, use this checklist:-
    If they cold-called you, they have checked that you have lots of equity in your own home, are marketing only new property, they have their own band of merry men that they point you towards (solicitors, financiers, valuers, etc) and they offer to fly you somewhere to check out the properties….. RUN A MILE !!

Any group that keeps you from checking values of properties against other sources, push you to “sign up today or your children will never get to college”, and don’t want to let you leave without a signature, BEWARE !!!

Don’t become a victim of any group like that,
    Benny

Profile photo of MohibMohib
    Participant
    @mohi785

Hi Benny,
    Thanks for your respond.
    I’ll definitely try to attend one of Steve’s seminars.
    Thanks for those tips also.

Regards,
    Mohib

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

@mohi785 good luck and keep learning, the response above by @benny is a good one. A steve mcknight 2 day seminar would pay thousands in property education so if you can squeeze it in its worth it. Also avoiding the spruikers of new development stock is important as the wrong choice can cost tens of thousands and make the wealth journey many years longer than it needs to be. Keep learning you will get there!

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.