- Melb InvesterParticipant@melbinvester1Join Date: 2014Post Count: 38
I like to do a little Build project in Bendigo.
The land size is 1125 sqm and flat “L” shape block.
Thinking of squeezing in 4 three bedroom Units if possible.
If the area is too small the other option would be 3 three bedroom Units and 1 to bedroom unit.
I have spoken to the Town planner and he mentioned there is no problem as there are no ‘minimum’ area requirements.
the construction type would be a Single storey investment grade build.
Have attached a diagram below. I have prepared this sketch and it is not to scale.( cut and paste)
Would like to hear your opinions on the following:
1) Construction Costs /per Sqm Cost
2) Build timeframes
3) 3 or 4 lot sub divion cost per lot ( 30K per lot?)
4) Layout/Design ( best ROI)
5) body coporate setup
6) Builders / drafty
Also thinking this
1) Keep currant front home with seperate title and build back.( No body coporate setup)
2) Sub Divide first and sell with off the plan
Your opinions are welcome!
#Planning PermitParticipant@planningJoin Date: 2014Post Count: 64Melb InvesterParticipant@melbinvester1Join Date: 2014Post Count: 38
- This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Melb Invester.
send you the PM with site address.
Mi#Planning PermitParticipant@planningJoin Date: 2014Post Count: 64