All Topics / Help Needed! / Where would you find the information of a property

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Emily EdwardEmily Edward
    Participant
    @emilyedward

Hi there,

I am new to the property market by chance. After purchasing one property, I would like to make further investment but I do not know where to buy.

Could anyone tell me how you find a property?

Do you cooperate with a sales agent or a buyer agent? Or do you focus on several developers?

If you buy your properties through advertisements online, which website would you prefer?

Thanks for everyone’s reply.
    Emily

Profile photo of AmieAmie
    Participant
    @amzy95

Real estate dot com dot au is a great one as it also gives suburb profiles and average rental returns. Domain dot com dot au is another good one, both are sites that collect available real estate to buy and rent from several agencies.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Emily, very unlikely that a Developer will deal with you directly unless of course he has surplus stock to offload.

Then of course you have to realise that buying new comes with it’s own issues.

A buyers agent especially one with an investment background will know an area inside out and will certainly assist with the strategic planning in building your portfolio.

We as a Company focus on investors who are buying in their own personal name, SMSF etc as both Jacqui my partner and I are professional investors and understand the demands and requirements.

Cheers

Yours in Finance
    0-40 Properties in a decade. Email me for a copy of my API Interview.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of #Planning Permit#Planning Permit
    Participant
    @planning

Which State are you interested in? In victoria there is a person wishing to sell the duplex part of the land which will comfortably hold 4-5 bedrooms in Williamstown. Ikm to train, schools and shops

#Planning Permit | AuArchitecture
    http://www.auarchitecture.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Property Subdivision expert with 250 planning permits approved by Melbourne Councils

Profile photo of KatarinaHKatarinaH
    Participant
    @toddy2015

I guess it also depends what kind of investment you want: keep, flip or build & flip, land / house or unit. Check out suburbs / areas you are comfortable with and you can afford. Driving around to have a look at what happens is as important as checking on the website. No point looking at the high end if it stretches you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.