All Topics / Opinionated! / Upcoming Joel Bauer events

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of JustAllanJustAllan
    Participant
    @justallan

I looked several times but couldn’t find the details. With only a start time provided, I wonder how many people are thinking similar:

* How long the event goes for. i.e. When does it finish each day.

* Whether parking is available – and if for example that requires coins, credit card, some kind of electronic pass, etc.

* We don’t know if it’s a couple of hours, or several hours for both days. If closer to the latter, obviously there will be some kind of break. But there’s no mention where, or how, attendees can obtain lunch. If they cannot they’ll need to plan to bring their own.

* Anyone coming a long distance may also need to plan overnight accommodation – at least for day 1. If it ends early on day 2, they may have enough time to make the long trip home. But without that approx. info, the place they stay the first night, may require the room be reserved – only to find they didn’t need the second night after all.

Another that comes to mind is, people coming long distances may travel via train. They have the info required to arrive on time. But the number of trains is reduced on weekends. I recall planning a trip to Sydney on a Sunday. On looking up the timetable, I realised missing a particular afternoon train, meant the trip became something silly like 10 or 12 hours longer than necessary.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of JustAllan JustAllan.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.