All Topics / General Property / town planner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of chinenovachinenova
    Participant
    @irch

Hi everyone,

could someone recommend a town planner in Sydney? and what thinks to look for?

I am looking build a dual occupancy property(duplex) and subdivide.

Profile photo of #Planning Permit#Planning Permit
    Participant
    @planning

You need a town planner and some one who can design your duplex or dual occ. Things to look out for are OSD, LEP minimum lot size- includes handle for battle axe to name a few. Which suburb are you developing in? Its more complex than Melbourne having done my first dual occ a while back which was equally difficult then as it can be now if you have heritage issues and objectors to handle. Leave alone a non co operative planning officer. Have pre app meetings before you start .

#Planning Permit | AuArchitecture
    http://www.auarchitecture.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Property Subdivision expert with 250 planning permits approved by Melbourne Councils

Profile photo of chinenovachinenova
    Participant
    @irch

Thank you for your response. We are looking to build in Parramatta or Ryde council areas. Have considered Upper North Shore before, but Hornsby doesn’t allow dual occupancies, and other councils have tight rules on min lot sizes. We are still reviewing upper north shore to see if there maybe a possibility, but looking more closely at parramatta and ryde as they have a bit more relaxed requirements.

we are looking to have a turn-key solution for duplex with a builder that has off the shelf packages.

Do you provide advice for Sydney or can recommend someone here?

Profile photo of #Planning Permit#Planning Permit
    Participant
    @planning

I can provide service in Sydney.

#Planning Permit | AuArchitecture
    http://www.auarchitecture.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Property Subdivision expert with 250 planning permits approved by Melbourne Councils

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.