All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Stylist needed in Traralgon Area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of BecsBecs
    Participant
    @becs

Hi everyone

Hoping someone might be able to recommend a property stylist in the Traralgon area. We are selling a median priced 3 bed brick veneer home and would like it to stand out from the crowd.

Thanks for any tips

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

Hi, I noticed no replies yet…

1 I am not sure how many full time property stylists would reside in Traralgon
    2 Perhaps standing out may or may not be a good thing? (sometimes its not)
    3 why don’t you start by asking agents what is in most demand and selling quickest (style wise) and give them that.

I am all for stylists, particularly as the price bracket moves up a bit but for low end it might not be required. Mass appeal and modern neutral seems to get results most of the time.

My guess: If its a standard 30-40yr old BV 3×1 under 300k I would suggest (for wall paint) that hogs bristle quarter is still fairly attractive to many people in that bracket. Some charcoal and nice timber features in the furniture (depending on your floor coverings which should either be freshly polished boards or neutral coverings otherwise) will set the walls off nicely. If you are renovating spend the money on the cheapest stone bench you can put in the kitchen and some merbau timber features (decks or screens) in the front yard. The next level after that is whether or not to render the bricks and spray the roof. How long is a piece of string I guess. All the best with it.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Profile photo of BecsBecs
    Participant
    @becs

Hi there

Thanks very much for your advice. Much appreciated.

Our tenant has just given notice so now the place is going to be empty during the marketing campaign. I think we need to get some furniture in there.

regards
    Becs

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

Yes that will make a difference – you might be able to find someone who can do the whole lot rather than having to rent pieces individually and sort it yourself. Best of luck!

Hi there

Thanks very much for your advice. Much appreciated.

Our tenant has just given notice so now the place is going to be empty during the marketing campaign. I think we need to get some furniture in there.

regards
    Becs

<i class=”rw-ui-like-icon”></i>0<i class=”rw-ui-dislike-icon”></i>0

<i class=”rw-ui-info-nub rw-ui-info-outer-nub” style=”border-right-color: rgba(153, 153, 153, 0.498039);”></i><i class=”rw-ui-info-nub rw-ui-info-inner-nub” style=”border-right-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”></i>Rate this

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Profile photo of BecsBecs
    Participant
    @becs
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.