All Topics / Overseas Deals / Does anybody know who is behind this company ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of laurieklauriek
    Participant
    @lauriek
    Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Personally I am always wary of companies where no people are mentioned.

My business has always been transparent. You know who and what you are dealing with. if no one is mentioned be very careful

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

anyone who has been on this site for any number of years has known that Nigel and I have had out differences
    in this case I agree.. 25 to 50k flipping florida sFR is not realistic for an off shore investor.

My business is funding local fix and flippers.. some make that kind of money but they live there and do it personally.
    your not going to do that sitting in your Rocker in AU./. that I can pretty much guarantee.. caution

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Well Jay I do not sit here in my rocker in Aus. I travel to America regularly and have a full time partner based in Orlando Florida

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Nigel I never said you were sitting in your rocker… I was commenting that its far and few between where some one 6k mile away is going to simply invest in the US fix and flip and make 50k a deal on 100 to 200k props..

Last 24 months I have funded about 150 fix and flips in Orlando alone and no one makes those kind of profits unless they have the tool belt strapped to them and do the work themselves… 15 to 20k is more realistic

Profile photo of mj23001mj23001
    Participant
    @mj23001

Who can you trust that has a US flip team while I stay in AU? I would like to invest in flips to build up capital for long term investments in the US

Participant
    @jayhinrichs

MJ 23001 you cannot trust anyone that’s the bottom line. I can’t tell you how many AU investor contact me off line and have lost all their money. find someone you know and can trust and can eyeball then move forward.. do not trust anyone on line.. me included

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.