All Topics / Heads Up! / Rich Harvey and propertybuyer.com.au Are they good buyers agent

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of ozkorozkor
    Participant
    @ozkor

Has anybody had any experience with the buyers agent called property buyer – the CEO is Rich Harvey.

Profile photo of TomTom
    Participant
    @tom85

Also interested in any responses to this.

Tom

Profile photo of kristykristy
    Participant
    @kristymckee12

I’m also looking for a buyers agent at the moment.
    Kristy

Profile photo of samsellasamsella
    Participant
    @samsella78

Also very interested in this mob! I specifically need help sourcing property that has development potential and assistance with the development itself as we are living overseas! Is that crazy? I need to find a large block in Canberra that can be subdivided so my mother in law can live on one side and we can rent or sell the other.

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

I act as a buyers agent.

I find positive geared properties anywhere in Australia.

anything from 6-13% returns.

and am the most competitively priced person.

if you would like any info feel free to pm me

Kind regards

Jaxon Avery

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

happy to also give free basic advice on all things property

Kind regards

Jaxon Avery

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Profile photo of TyroneTyrone
    Participant
    @tyrone

Hi everyone,

I’ve personally spoken to Rich Harvey and asked him a lot of questions about his services. What I look at most is to see if a buyers agent actually does what he preaches, e.g. buys the properties he offers for his own portfolio and Rich definitely does that.

Check out this interview with him where he shares his story and what he recommends to be aware of when selecting a buyers agent:

What To Do If A Dodgy Developer Ruined Your Life and 14 Properties With Rich Harvey

Also his the president of Real Estate Buyers Agents Association of Australia (REBAA) which is a governing body that helps and protects investors from dealing with dodgy buyers agents.

So his definitely got a strong reputation behind him too.

Tyrone | Property Investory
    https://propertyinvestory.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Hear from the experts and join the 33,700+ listeners today

Profile photo of Tim Mardiyants, MBA, DipProperty (Agency Mngt)Tim Mardiyants, MBA, DipProperty (Agency Mngt)
    Participant
    @blockrealestate

I can’t comment on other businesses but please be aware that there are different kinds of buyers agents. Kind of similar to financial advisors. The key question is who is paying them? If they are paid by any other party other than their client if could potentially indicate a conflict of interest. A lot of agents sell properties on behalf of developers and that clearly is something to be aware of. No issues with using an agent like that as long you know all the facts before hand and make an informed decision.

There are a couple of other buyers agents in Canberra, including Block Real Estate, which is relatively new multi-disciplinary agency but is gathering considerable momentum at the moment.

Tim Mardiyants, MBA, DipProperty (Agency Mngt) | BLOCK Real Estate - Canberra
    http://www.blockrealestate.com.au
    Email Me

Sales. Property Management. Buyers Agent.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.