All Topics / Help Needed! / Cashflow Capital Pty Ltd – Spiro Kladis

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of PropnewbiPropnewbi
    Participant
    @chadg

Hi All, I went to a seminar run by Cashflow Capital Pty Ltd and signed up with them ($5K) as they offered 30 day money back guarantee. I have seen a similar post on this where number of ppl have had bad experience with them. I am just wondering if anyone out there had any positive experience at all.
    So far we had our first meeting which was about developing a strategy and I felt even though they say they are working for the client (me) they are trying to sell the stock they have showing that it meets my current financial situation or the strategy put together.

Profile photo of daz79hdaz79h
    Participant
    @daza

They are rubbish!! Don’t buy anything off them! You will be throwing away your money!!

Profile photo of CorieCorie
    Participant
    @corie

I agree with daza, and I should know I have already wasted my money.

Get your money back if you still have time!

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

As far as I have herd (run away

Profile photo of 2Plan2Plan
    Participant
    @2plan

Daniel, I think you are wrong!

Corie, you also are wrong.

I went along to one of their bootcamps and really enjoyed it and learnt so much. They have a great working team and understand all the parts of property investment. So what if they get paid. I am sure both of you are employed and get paid to work?

Profile photo of DomDom
    Participant
    @dnakhle44

sounds like you threw your money away Dazza, did anyone else you know get sucked in also???

Profile photo of David HallDavid Hall
    Participant
    @wiggles2

Can I suggest you look into Steve’s course.’ I think you will find it much better value for money, and he won’t be selling you a solution property once you have finished it.

David Hall | The Buyers Agency
    Email Me | Phone Me

Buyers Agent

Participant
    @corie

Yeah I would like to know if propnewbi ended up pulling out or stayed with Casflow Capital. and if he did stay with them what has happened since then?

As for 2Plan….it is one thing to go along to a seminar and have fun. It is another thing entirely, to pay money to someone to provide expertise and a service and receive nothing but lies and bad advice which in the end costs you tens of thousands of dollars.
    Yes we all deserve to be paid for our work, but you have to perform your work to a level that deserves payment. Would you be disappointed if you payed top dollar for a car that has a claimed top speed of 300km but it cant even reach 200km and cannot be sold for anywhere near the price that you payed?

Participant
    @corie

A friend of mine did Steves apprenticeship course and he said it was great. I think if I was going to invest that amount of time into a course these days I would look at the Results property mentoring. I have met a lot of results students over the years and they are all successful investors.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.