All Topics / Help Needed! / About Steve's Property Apprenticeship course

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of asouasou
    Participant
    @asou

Hi,

I am a Sydney person and I have been thinking really hard if I should buy the course. Can someone share how they felt about the course? Was it worth the investment? Steve’s course is really pricy ($10k) for someone who has a very limited budget.

Sydney house prices are so expensive these days. I probably need like at least $700k to $800k to even buy a crappy house to begin with. Shall I even bother buying the course because I don’t even have this much money to begin with? After paying for the course, I probably don’t even have much in my bank account. How much in capital do I need to have before doing this course? I don’t want to end up buying the course and then realise I don’t even have enough money to buy a property to do a reno at the end.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of asou asou.
    Profile photo of JagJag
    Participant
    @jassel

Hi there,

I am part of the Steve’s 2015 Apprenticeship course.

Before you start thinking of a course (either Steve’s or any other) or buying a Property, I would ask ‘WHY’ would want to do a course in PI? (saying I want to make more money is simply not enough)

Having money or no money is relevant as there are many ways you can acquire money when you know what you are doing.

For me personally, the course is awesome. It is exactly what I wanted. If you want to acquire knowledge in the property development industry and have a plan to invest now or in near future it is totally worth it.

Profile photo of ScusScus
    Participant
    @scus101

Does steves course offer unlimited lifetime mentoring or access to mentors for one on one? Also does it/he also help with targeting & finding the right areas to invest in? Am looking at it myself for a later date, there are quite a few around & it’s hard to try & work out which one will work for me etc.

Profile photo of Jason StaggersJason Staggers
    Participant
    @jason_staggers

Shall I even bother buying the course because I don’t even have this much money to begin with? After paying for the course, I probably don’t even have much in my bank account. How much in capital do I need to have before doing this course? I don’t want to end up buying the course and then realise I don’t even have enough money to buy a property to do a reno at the end.

Thanks for your questions @asou. You have two training options: Course + Mentoring for about $10k or Course only for about $5k. If you are ready to start investing soon and will still have deposit money after spending $10k for the training, I’d say that course is right for you. If you will not have deposit money for 12 months or more, I’d say go with the Course only.

Your required capital depends on where you will be investing. If money is your primary constraint, I’d probably being steering you away from Sydney to less expensive markets.

Get in touch with me if you have more questions. Happy to catch up over the phone for a complementary mentoring session and to discuss whether the timing is right for you.

Jason Staggers | JasonStaggers.com
    http://jasonstaggers.com
    Email Me

Profile photo of Jason StaggersJason Staggers
    Participant
    @jason_staggers

Does steves course offer unlimited lifetime mentoring or access to mentors for one on one? Also does it/he also help with targeting & finding the right areas to invest in? Am looking at it myself for a later date, there are quite a few around & it’s hard to try & work out which one will work for me etc.

Hi @scus101. Thanks for your questions. The mentoring course (see my reply above to @asou) includes one on one mentoring for the duration of the course – 12 months. This involves both help applying what you’re learning from Steve as well as deal specific help. We have multiple sessions on researching and assessing areas and properties. Developing a strong due diligence process is one of the greatest benefits of the training. Feel free to get in touch with me personally if you have any other question. Cheers

Jason Staggers | JasonStaggers.com
    http://jasonstaggers.com
    Email Me

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.