All Topics / General Property / Buyers agent help please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Salvi23Salvi23
    Participant
    @salvi23

Hi guys
    I’m time poor and looking for some help investing
    Any recomendations for good buyers agents to help source areas Australia wide .
    Much appreciated
    Sal

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

Hi Sal

Agents will often specialize either in particular areas, and/or particular types of acquisitions (eg cashflow position properties, renovation properties etc.) If you are able to comment on whether you are leaning towards particular options it’d be worth mentioning so that folks can recommend appropriate operators for you:)

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of Modernity InvestingModernity Investing
    Participant
    @mark-coburn

We stopped buying in Sydney in 2012 when we saw the market begin to move, since then our Sydney clients have enjoyed 17%, 16% & 18% p.a capital growth year on year. For example a client investing in a $500k property in 2012 has made over $250k capital growth as well as being positively geared after tax from day one.
    Feel free to check out my website at yes.com.au

Modernity Investing
    Email Me

Profile photo of David HallDavid Hall
    Participant
    @wiggles2

Hello Salvi,

I work for Momentum Wealth. Please feel free to google us. We are a team of over 60 people, operating in the Perth and Brisbane markets. We are quite unique in what we offer. Momentum Wealth has a research team of three people, who are constantly looking for the opportunities in the market, a town planner, buyers agency, finance (with a focus on development finance) property management and property development. We operate in both the residential and commercial markets. Our approach and service is quite unique.

Only 3% of the Perth market makes it on to my initial short list. I offer on 0.1% of this. For example this weekend of the 14,000 properties for sale in WA this weekend, there are only three that meet our criteria and the needs of my clients.

Over the last 7 years, we have bettered the capital growth in the Perth market by 3.2% compounded annually. On a $500,000 purchase this equates to $185,000 additional growth above what the market has delivered over the 10 year period.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

David Hall

David Hall | The Buyers Agency
    Email Me | Phone Me

Buyers Agent

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi Sal

Which particular area do you want to buy in?

Buyers agents generally concentrate on a particular area?

Or was your first post a set up for spam responses?

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

Hi Sal

Which particular area do you want to buy in?

Buyers agents generally concentrate on a particular area?

Or was your first post a set up for spam responses?

<i class=”rw-ui-like-icon”></i>1<i class=”rw-ui-dislike-icon”></i>0

<i style=”border-right-color: rgba(153, 153, 153, 0.5);” class=”rw-ui-info-nub rw-ui-info-outer-nub”></i><i style=”border-right-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);” class=”rw-ui-info-nub rw-ui-info-inner-nub”></i>Rate this

:) You are so suspicious Jamie! I am sure Sal will be back to explain…maybe

I will play along. As mentioned many BA’s target a small area particularly in inner ring areas of capital cities as they are unique markets, high price and the kind of clients who are happy to pay tend to frequent them. A few BA’s spread themselves around. It tends to be a bit more work but creates opportunities for clients who want to spread their risk. You can either find ones that travel, or pick different BA’s in each area. It really depends what kind of markets/deals you are trying to do. Some specialize in new property which could be fine but watch out that they don’t get paid by the developer or that aren’t acting in your interest, they are acting on behalf of them and cant possibly manage to put you first its a conflict of interest.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.