All Topics / General Property / Hoping to meet some locals or anyone invested in GC

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Adrian CahillAdrian Cahill
    Participant
    @adriannqld

Hi guys, apologies for short notice,
    Just flew in to Gold Coast, staying a week and looks like we might be investing here in future (residential) so eager to see if there are any property investor members available to meetup here or perhaps even beginners that have really studied the market. Love to hear your views of the region over coffee.

I live between QLD and China and mainly work in Coaching/Training now so happy to return favour and provide advice for anyone wanting to enter this industry.

Ps. I’m aware of Victor and Mike, fingers crossed we get to catch up gents!

Adrian Cahill | AdrianCahill.com Personal Development Expert
    http://adriancahill.com/from-investor-to-coach/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Here since 2002, however things have evolved over the years.

Profile photo of David HallDavid Hall
    Participant
    @wiggles2

Can I suggest the Brisbane property network

Brisbane Property Networking Group

Brisbane, AU
    1,857 Property Investors

I started this group with 6 people a few years ago in someone’s loungeroom. The purpose was purely to share information, ideas and experiences related to property investing so…

Next Meetup

Brisbane Property Networking Group Meetup Meeting Tuesday 28…

Tuesday, Jul 28, 2015, 7:00 PM
    21 Attending

Check out this Meetup Group →

Its run by Matt Jones. They run events in Brisbane, Sunshine and Gold coasts. They get a great network of people from the very experienced to the newbie investor. They have great speakers and events. I think this month they are taking three buses around recent projects undertaken by their members. The networking afterwards is also well worth while.

David Hall | The Buyers Agency
    Email Me | Phone Me

Buyers Agent

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.