All Topics / Help Needed! / Mega Conference 2015

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of ajayayyarajayayyar
    Participant
    @ajayayyar

Hi all,

I attended the mega conference in Melbourne and just returned back to Sydney.
    Thought I’d send a note to say how impressive it was – the speaker line up was truly brilliant, and I was able to learn a little something from everyone there.

I am an investor but was able to learn a lot of new things from the people who spoke at the conference. Some of the things I may not apply immediately but it’s definitely given me a long term view on investing and how to revise and refine my investing approach over time, in response to what is happening in the environment and marketplace.

Well done to the conference organizers, I particularly learned a great deal from the seeions by Steve, his business partner Dave Bradley, Keith Cunningham, and Marty Ailes (though I’m new to property development).

For anyone considering attending one of the future conferences by the propertyinvesting.com team, I’d highly recommend it, I’ve noticed that whatever they do is of a very high quality.

Best regards,
    Ajay

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of ajayayyar ajayayyar.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.