All Topics / Value Adding / Sydney kitchens going into rentals

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of DeanCollinsDeanCollins
    Participant
    @deancollins

can you post a before and after photo of a kitchen you’ve installed into a rental along with the price you paid and date.

thinking its time to swap 2 of ours out and would be good to see what you’ve done and what sort of prices we’ll be up for.

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

We’ve done quite a few in Sydney. How do you post photos on this site?

We typically paid 2,500- 3,500 for each one. We installed a few ourselves and paid for a couple to get installed.

If you are willing to demolish yourselves and you don’t move the plumbing it’s not expensive. Did you want to do some yourself or have someone do the whole thing? PM me if you need assistance. I’m having reno withdrawals at the moment.

Do you have photos of yours?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Catalyst Catalyst.
    Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Catalyst,

How do you post photos on this site?

Check this out – Andrew gave someone else a step-by-step instruction to post a photo :-
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/4995714-youngest-nobel-peace-prize-ever-winner-malala-yousafvsai/#post-4996543

Benny

Participant
    @catalyst

I don’t have a URL, only photos on my computer so that didn’t help. sorry.

I’ve done at least half a dozen. Here is a video we did of a burnt out property we renoed in 2011.

Kitchen cost $2997 supply only.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LovetoReno

Profile photo of DeanCollinsDeanCollins
    Participant
    @deancollins

Hi Catalyst, looks great, did you need to replace plumbing or wiring after the fire?

Participant
    @catalyst

The copper pipes were ripped out by thieves so we had to replace some because of that, not because of the fire.

We didn’t have to replace much wiring as the fire was only in the hall and a little bit into 2 bedrooms. The rest was only smoke damage.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.