All Topics / Commercial Property / James Dawson – Commercial Property Cash Flow System package

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Profile photo of oliviaolivia
    Participant
    @olivia-sometimes03

Hi everyone,

I am brand new here.. i was just wondering if anyone has any information to offer regarding the value/legitimacy of this course or about JD himself..? I see this thread is quite old, so maybe with the benefit of hindsight someone has some additional wisdom…!

I just watched one of the free webinars promoting the package and then came across this thread when i started to research.. as with majority of previous posts, i am both interested AND skeptical.. it seems a little too good to be true really..

I am a complete novice in the property game (commercial and residential), but having finally saved a significant amount of cash for a deposit, i am pretty excited to be ready to get the ball rolling, and I am looking for quality info to begin educating myself!

I see some of you have done various courses by various other people.. were any of them in particular more useful than others?… particularly for a newbee to get started?

Is it even actually necessary to do a course? on the surface, it seems that the networking opportunities and benefits that come along with the ‘membership’ are of the greatest value.. are there any other benefits of investing in this course (or others)?

I would imagine a lot of info is freely available.. ScottNoMates , do you have any recommendations for websites to use..?

If anyone has a spare minute to respond, I would really appreciate any advice!

Profile photo of TheEsteemedOneTheEsteemedOne
    Participant
    @theesteemedone

I did the course and helped me tremendously. I already own Commercal Property so added value to that knowledge I already have. The course is not comprehensive though. There are still risks you need to be aware of with commercial but James is a great mentor. I would take baby steps with him if you are new.

Profile photo of TheEsteemedOneTheEsteemedOne
    Participant
    @theesteemedone

Also James is quite the risk taker so if you are very risk averse I am not sure course is for you.

Profile photo of Robert KingRobert King
    Participant
    @robertking

Hi @verns,
    Are you interested in selling your course materials and recoup some of your initial investment cost.
    Feel free to message me.
    Regards,
    Robert

Profile photo of Robert KingRobert King
    Participant
    @robertking

Hi @AgentSmith
    Are you interested in selling your course materials and recoup some of your initial investment cost.
    Feel free to message me.
    Regards,
    Robert

Profile photo of damodedamode
    Participant
    @damode75

I know negotiation tactics were mentioned as being useful, what was one of the more useful examples?

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.