All Topics / Help Needed! / How best to reach property investors

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of JustinJustin
    Participant
    @justin2015

hi all, I am seeking some ideas on ways to reach property investors with what I believe is good value investment. We have a multi-unit development underway and we have a local sales agent doing the marketing and selling, however it is becoming apparent that they are good at selling second hand stock to local buyers using a tried formula – online listings, for sale board, brochure, front window ad etc which are mainly targeted at owner occupiers. They have sold 3 properties in the first few months to owner occupiers.

When I ask them about how we can reach investors the agent advises to change the sales copy to include the word ‘investor’. Not overly helpful I think… and there has to be a better way.

I know there are lots of investors out there looking for a good deal, but how do we reach them?

What sort of information should we be presenting to them so they can assess if it works for them? And where we would be place it?

many thanks
    Justin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.