All Topics / Heads Up! / Melb Prop Meeting Tues 21 Apr – Crucial Legal Tips You MUST Know As an Investor

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Hi to all Melbourne based property enthusiasts and investors,

I want to let you know that I run a monthly property meeting group at the Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway). Everyone is welcome to attend.

The key objective for the group is for people to come along and learn about property and network with other like minded enthusiasts and investors in a safe environment.

This month’s meeting will be held on Tuesday 21st April 6.30 pm for a 7pm start at the Veneto Club in Bulleen.

This month we are thrilled to have two amazing speakers. Firstly senior lawyer Annabel Bainbridge will provide an overview on planning law in VIC and the planning system and approval process.

Commercial lawyer Lewis O’Brien will then talk about what to look out for when it comes to the laws relating to property investing. Lewis will comprise a series of multiple choice questions to help you assess and improve your knowledge of the laws relating to property investing in a light hearted and interactive manner.

I encourage you not to miss out on this incredible night of amazing information and networking.

Click here to go directly to the PropertyMeeting.com.au website and read the full description.

You can also register online for free to receive monthly meeting notifications and gain immediate access to a free ‘Profitable Property Investing – 6 Part Video Series!

NOTE: This is a ‘no selling’ event – just an opportunity to get great information and network with like-minded investors in an informal environment.

Make sure you come along to this evening of increadible property education!

The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) offers plenty of parking. There is a $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple, which also includes a complimentary property investing magazine!

You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    Melbourne Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.